Tuesday, June 14, 2011

tuesday

Oh, timing, we are slaves to the flowing hands of your ticking clock.

Please excuse my whimsicality...

But I lately find myself in this state, a bit entranced by the coincidence of things, how infinite, unconnected events have a way of all coming together sometimes, making some sort of surreal and ephemeral harmony in life..

It's that sort of feeling, where you realize the times are strange, and you are intrinsically aware that the memory of this feeling, the nostalgia of it, will forever be present in your life and mind.

Could this strange sensation be what they call...youth?

Forget narcissism. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm enamored with my age, and it feels so good. I must make love to it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment