Tuesday, July 20, 2010

new computer

A few weeks ago I dropped the most money I have ever spent on one purchase, buying this very computer I type on. I am now a proud apple owner! And life is infinitely easier as far as sharing in cyber-world goes. Enjoy a few photos of my summer adventures...


My cousin Paul gets married, and I remember how beautiful Lake Tahoe is. Welcome to the family Ngan!

After the Fourth of July party at a friend's, Kaitlyn, Kate and I try a timer-photo shoot. Difficult task after eight hours of beer drinking.
We go to see Paul McCartney at the AT&T ballpark, and he rocks a three hour set that includes a double encore. How old is this guy?
The civic center puts out a giant-screen TV in the plaza, and the place is packed...with far more Europeans than Americans. Some Spanish friends rejoicing at Spain's world cup victory.
Ashley, Ralph and I go to NYC to see a free concert on Governor's Island. What else could justify such a ridiculous cross-country trip?
Caribou plays on a fake, electric beach...one of the cooler venues I've been too.
We also get to see some of our best girlfriends :)
...And finally, serious quality time is spent with the Vickster. Here she is at Baker Beach, where we spend a relaxing afternoon passed out on our bellies, consequently frying the backsides of our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment