Friday, July 30, 2010

friday morning

I just came in from the cold, gusty street where I was enjoying (despite the cold gustiness) a few moments of freshly brewed Friday morning air on the front doorstep.

Then a two-door classic Oldsmobile, a car that would have been cool if it weren't the color of poop, came zooming down Bush, the conductor letting out a booming "PUTA!!" right in my face as he whizzed by.

I don't normally like to be called a whore, but it IS pretty funny to harass pedestrians from rapid-moving cars. I can't say I haven't been guilty of this same obnoxious act upon other unsuspecting strangers.

I just couldn't help but wonder...why whore? Is it the leopard-print leggings I'm wearing today?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! DIDN'T we go BOUSCHING once?!? I could have sworn we did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete