Tuesday, July 12, 2011

tuesday


The Divine Inspiration.
I picked up this little gypsy basket drunk on the street one abnormally toasty spring afternoon in April. It cost me quite a bit of haggling, but in the end I bought it for two euros, including a bonus-beer nicely cradled inside. I fall in love every time I walk by it, and take part in a moment's worship of the God of small things.


Gin-Tonic-Daisy.


Sorry, I couldn't help myself.


Spanish Tortilla Pacman (with fruit).


Acid Cactus.
Out with the cherry tomatoes, in with the half-dead cactus bed. I sort of abandoned the poor things long, long ago (ahem, the day I acquired them...) with the mentality that cactuses are all-time survivors who require absolutely no attention. Why shouldn't they live happily in their tiny plastic cups they came in as gifts? I was wrong. Quoting my chuckling roommate as he noticed my tending, "Everything Renee plants dies". That bastard.


I'm no type-A...but who doesn't appreciate this?


This has been Tuesday's homage to the God of small things.


1 comment:

  1. HI RENEE,

    you're blog is one of my top marcadores para mirar siempre!
    today is thursday, te propongo un plan: Quiero verte, manana? playA? cadiz? valencia?

    ReplyDelete