Wednesday, March 23, 2011

just one thing


I promised I would stop complaining, I know it grows, but I just have to get this off my chest:
I want to kill the woman who did this to me.
I want her babies to be born bald and remain this way forever, and if by chance they escape this curse, I want them to suffer from a chronic case of head lice.
I want her fat pudgy fingers to slip into a an electric blender, and I want them to become a mangled bloodied mess of skin and bones, so that they may never hold a pair of scissors again.
I didn't realize that I could be so upset over hair. But godDAMNIT I want to kill the woman who did this to me. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Promise you will call either Ashley or I anytime you have the urges to cut your hair again:). Promise, cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks good!!! you need to buzz it from now on so you don't reliably murder hair stylists.

    ReplyDelete