Saturday, February 4, 2012

photos Harpo

During the first week with Harpo the dog, I was walking to the park and ran into a woman with two greyhounds. Of course we started chatting, our dogs happily sniffed one another, and after a few minutes we went our separate ways.

Since the arrival of Harpo, I feel like I've entered into this whole new canine world, where all of the sudden the hooded anonymity I once sported when walking down the street has been completely shattered, and 90% of strangers feel compelled to enter my personal space and give their two cents on my dog. There have been some really interesting interactions, mainly with crazy junkies, but nonetheless, I make new friends every day.

Anyway, since the organization who gave me Harpo is looking for a splendid home strictly outside Spain, they must go to great lengths in search of these new owners. Part of their tactic is taking professional photos of the dogs, which a volunteer and fellow foster-care member does.

So this past week we were put in contact over e-mail, and when we met in the park, lo and behold, it was the woman I had met when I was just a foster-mother of three days. Here are some the photos she took, they are incredible. And yes, he is just as good as he appears....I'm in love with this dog....





Bahahhaha...if only I were as regal....

photos by Patricia Soto

1 comment:

  1. love these pictures! Harpo is gorgeous! perfect pair for my sophisticated daughter Renee :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete