Thursday, May 27, 2010

special day

Happy birthday mama!!

I can use my blog to wish happy birthday to people, right?

That brings me to a related topic..which involves the fact that next year I would possibly like to do some free-lance travel writing online (when I finally have a computer!). This means I will need to take the blog a bit more seriously, and as a result, have more than 12 followers... So I am asking all 12 of my readers, and those readers who I know are reading but have not yet taken the moment to figure out how... to follow my blog! And send her on a pathetic little tour around the world wide web (God knows when it comes to cyber business, we lil bloggers really only travel around the equivalent of Rhode Island or something). In return I promise I will start offering more thoughtful posts. And more pictures.

Starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment