Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hey again

Hey again.

I just thought I would check in (for the second time today), as I can´t go to sleep because it is far to pleasant on the balcony to abandon it. Anyway, I have four pieces of information to share, all seemingly unrelated, but in actuality are connected one way or another (the train-of-thought will be left out, for your convenience). I will list them in an orderly fashion:

1. A banana definitely could have come from outer space, considering the possibility of there being a planet in another dimension called Zycron, which came into existence long before Earth was around, and advanced at such a rapid pace that the inhabitants were able to devise a method of traveling in time and space, leading to the discovery of the lush planet Earth, and thus the transfer of many Zycronic species, such as the homo-sapien, and goats, and bananas. Consider it, mull over it, read Margaret Atwood.
2. Facebook is going to take over the world. I just signed on and it asked me if I would like to link all the things listed on my profile to their facebook pages. The children´s literature series Amelia Bedilia has a facebook page? I also like to freak myself out when I imagine myself, 50 years from now, going back to the first picture ever tagged of me (freshman year of college, the night I went to jail), with a click of a mouse.
3. Male cats are ANNOYING. But cats in general, male or female, are good for the mind, body and soul, and anyone who is not allergic should really consider having one (if possible, a female).
4. I have officially quit chicken.

1 comment: